Price mentioned is per 20kg Bucket for Super Proof – Acrylic Waterproof Coating Paint
SUPER PROOF is a high quality, single-component flexible, acrylic based waterproofing and protective coating. The coating is designed to provide a tough barrier against weathering agents and UV. It also functions as an anti-carbonation coating. The coating upon full cure forms a tough, resilient yet flexible coating.
SUPER PROOF when completely cured will exhibit the following qualities:
- Tough yet highly The thermal co-efficient of expansion is similar to concrete
- Excellent Is resistant to UV and weathering effects and does not lose its properties over time
- High tensile strength and great crack bridging ability
- Bonds very well to concrete and most other substrates
- Non-toxic. Can be used in potable water applications
- Anti-carbonation. Resistant to the ingress of carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion
- Provides resistance from diluted acids, hydrocarbons, sulphate and chloride ions
- Low VOC as coating is water based
- High service temperature & fire resistance
- Easy to apply
SUPER PROOF is used as Waterproofing and protective coating of the following structures:
- Concrete roofs both flat and sloped
- Terraces, balconies and domes
- Metal profile roofs and asbestos roofs
- Corrugated metal sheets
- Polyurethane foam insulation
- Tunnels, underpasses & concrete bridge decks
SUPER PROOF is also used as an anti-carbonation protective coating to exposed concrete structures such as car park decks, etc.
Coverage : 15-20sqm per buckets using 3 coats mentioned below
Surface Preparation – Concrete surface: The substrate on which the coating will be applied has to be cleaned thoroughly of all contaminants which may affect the adhesion. All major repair works needs to be carried out with a suitable repair material prior to the application.
Surface Preparation – Metal surface: The surface on which the coating will be applied has to be cleaned of all rust scales by either using a wire brush or by grit blasting.
Priming: Apply a primer coat on the concrete surface using a brush or roller to seal the pores and stabilize the surface by diluting SUPER PROOF with 20% water. This will help in boosting adhesion for the top coat.
Allow it to dry completely for a minimum period of 8 hours before applying the acrylic coating.
Application: To ensure a homogenous mix, it is recommended to mix the contents of the pail prior to the application. Apply each coat of SUPER PROOF at a coverage rate of 1.2 kg/m2 to attain a Dry Film Thickness of 0.6mm. A total of 1.2mm thickness will be achieved in two coats.
For best results, apply the coating with a soft bristled brush or a roller.
Corners and joints shall be treated with a fibre mesh to provide added strength to the applied coating. This mesh shall be applied immediately on the 1st coat whilst it is still wet.
The application of the second coat shall be carried out after the first coat dries off.
Curing: The coating shall be cured fully for 7 days to achieve its full mechanical properties.
Cleaning: Clean all tools immediately with water after use. Hardened materials can be removed mechanically only.
Consult Material Safety Data Sheet and container label for further information.
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Contact us to know more about our products
MODERN FLOORS® – U.K. Trademark Product